Saturday, October 06, 2007

Seasons Change


Seasons Change
Originally uploaded by Bundy68
Where did summer go?

Some in my neck of the woods might argue that summer hasn't even left yet when you consider the fact the temperatures continue to be well above normal for this time of year.

It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada and we haven't come close to having frost let alone flurries. I recall Thanksgiving's past when a little snow and cold was the norm. Is it the dreaded global warming or just Mother Nature finally giving us a break? Either way, I'm not going to complain and I'd be happy to see it continue right into January and beyond.

Of course the realist in me realizes that just won't happen and at some point we'll be up to our waist in snow and praying for the thermometre to just get to zero. Until then, I'll be working on my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment