Sunday, November 06, 2011

November Walk


Autumn Forest
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
I've been having some major computer problems lately and have been majorly frustrated so I had to do something to get my mind off it.

So yesterday I decided to grab my camera and head to my favourite Provincial Park to get some exercise and snap a few frames.

It was a gorgeous day for November with clear and sunny skies and a comfortable 8 degrees. It was a little cooler next to Lake Ontario out in the open by the water but back in the woods out of the light winds it was much more pleasant. My hands were a little chilly but overall it was spectacular.

Lots of geese, swans and ducks were spotted in the marsh although once they saw me they moved away quickly which meant no photos. That's OK, I have plenty of images of swans and don't need anymore unless they're doing something other than floating.

Walking near Jobe's Trail I ventured off the beaten path and captured some images of the leaf covered forest floor. Here you can see one of my images which also includes a fallen birch tree covered in moss. I gave the final image sort of a soft dreamy effect.

I had to take advantage of this great weather while I could because there's been plenty of snow all around us the last couple of weeks and it's only a matter of time before everything turns to white. Of course that can produce some nice images as well, provided my camera doesn't freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment