Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas


Red Ornament
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my readers, friends and of course family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season.

In years past I've sent out a Christmas letter via email to folks but I just didn't have the time or drive to put one together this year so this will have to suffice.

It's a very busy time this year not only with Christmas day approaching but I've also been putting the finishing touches on the planning of my parents 50th Anniversary party / open house on the 29th. For those planning to attend I look forward to seeing you there.

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy Christmas and New Year's. All the best in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 pm

    All the best Bundy. Hope Christmas was great for you and yours. John H

    ReplyDelete