Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter


Just wanted to make a quick update to wish everyone a very Happy Easter weekend!

I admit I'm not an overly religious person and while I understand the purpose of this holiday, I'm much more interested in the chocolaty goodness the weekend brings.

Even though I'm working on losing weight, Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving are the holidays where I allow myself to eat a bit more "stuff" than I typically would during the year. I don't call it cheating. It's more like planned fatty ingestion. I just have to work a little harder and eat a little less in the days that follow.

Actually, I don't eat a lot of chocolate. I usually have one bunny spread out over a few days. Yes, even at my age, I still love me a bunny. I'd prefer she was blonde with a sexy young body and being covered in chocolate would be a bonus but instead I'm just stuck with the store bought typical version

Any way, I digress.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment