Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Clip of the Week January 21/08

If you're a football fan I really hope you were able to watch the Division Finals this past weekend because I have a strong feeling that the Super Bowl is going to be a snoozefest.

The undefeated Patriots and the underdog Giants will meet in this year's Super Bowl and after two great games on the weekend we must now prepare for a let down because it's my opinion that New England (who I don't like at all but have to give them the respect they deserve) will roll over Eli Manning and his New York team-mates.

It's going to be ugly.

In fact the Ontario Lottery Corporation may have predicted the outcome without even knowing when they produced this advertisement which my fellow Canadians have probably seen already. But it's still funny enough relive.

No comments:

Post a Comment