Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye George W. Bush

It's amazing how much time flies when you're having fun. That's probably why the last eight years seemed to take forever to go by.

Now before you say, "Here's another Bush hater", I will admit I think the guy made some mistakes but to be fair, he didn't have the easiest Presidency. The last eight years were filled with tough decisions and bad times. Just like every President before him, he made decisions based on other people's opinions and information provided to him at the time. I think we all know he was given bad advice and piss poor information most of the time.

But, when you're the President...the buck stops in the oval office and the ultimate blame falls on him.

Now with just days remaining in his last term and Barrack Obama waiting to make history on January 20th, I dare say that he won't have an easy four plus years ahead. I do wish him the best of luck though...because he's going to need it.

I think if there's one thing I'm going to miss from George W, it's the sound bites and humourous blunders we've come to expect from him.

Here now for your enjoyment are the Top 10 George W. Bush Moments according to David Letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment