Saturday, February 28, 2009

Musical Interlude

I don't know what it is but for some reason my creative juices have been sadly lacking and my blog has suffered because of it. I just don't have anything on my mind that has me the least bit interested in writing about it.

Sure there's plenty of stuff happening that I could talk about. Lets see...Chris Brown beat singer Rhianna, he was arrested, then released and she took him back. If she's that stupid I can't bother talking about it.

President Obama hasn't done anything overly controversial since taking office. I mean compared to the last guy....Barrack is a member of the Vienna Boys Choir. Hang on...do they allow black guys to sing in that group?

The Russians sent a bomber towards Canada and two Canadian CF-18 fighter jets went and scared it away. Yawn.

The NHL playoffs haven't started yet and we all know the Boston Bruins are going to get upset early after playing over their heads all season.

The Winter Olympics are still a year away so we have some time to wait before we get to see two men cuddle up close and race down an icy track. Seriously...I don't need to see that.

So what is there really to talk about these days? Who knows, maybe next week I'll have lots to get me writing but in the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this musical interlude with Peter, Brian and Stewey from Family Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment