Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NHL 11 Looks Awesome

I'm not a big gamer like other people. In fact, other than playing a bit of Tiger Woods golf on my PC or a couple of old sports games on my original XBox a few times a year, I don't play many games.

That may change in September.

I just watched a few preview videos for the new EA Sports edition of NHL 11 and it looks amazing. Of course, if I buy any games it's usually sports games. I'm not a big fan of "shooting" type games.

The graphics and the new things and realism they've added to the new NHL 11 is fantastic.

Of course the downside (depending on how you look at it) is that I'll have to buy a new XBox 360 since the new game won't play on my old antiquated game console. So I suppose I better start saving now to get it if I want the game.

Here are a couple of clips that were produced by the game developers and folks at EA Sports that allow you to get a sneak peak at what's in store with the new game.

Goal Waived Off


The Referee's Decision

No comments:

Post a Comment