Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo Fun

After sitting here wracking my brain trying to get my creative juices flowing to put forth some words of wisdom or create some controversy with my own warped sense of humour and thinking, I've decided that I just don't have anything thought provoking to share. I can't recall the last time I struggled this much to put my thoughts in my blog.

To be honest, I need to invest in a new laptop. My old one died and I had been using it to write most of my postings while at work when I had some free time to do it. Since it stopped working, my blog posts have taken a sharp decline.

In the meantime, I've found a little time lately to put my photography skills to use. My new camera has been patiently waiting in the bag for me to pull it out and give it a workout. So I've managed to take a few shots worth keeping.

I'm actually working on my second photography book right now. My first one was enjoyed by many, although I never actually sold any copies. Everyone just looked at my copy. To be honest, that's all I really wanted any way. I take all these photos and most people never see them unless they gather around my computer. A book is a great way to share them with others by having it laying out for family and friends to look at.

Here are a few of my latest photos that people seemed to enjoy. Hope you like them as well.

The Psychedelic Pslinky
Psychedelic Pslinky

Go Habs Go
Go Habs Go

Will Winter Ever End?
Will Winter Ever End?

It's A Bird
It's A Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment