Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Election Time...Again

What did we do to deserve this? Why in heavens name are we going to the polls yet again?

I'm all for the democratic process and electing our representatives but I just can't see why were doing this now.

The Liberals, NDP and Bloc must enjoy a good ass kicking because if the polls are any indication, that's exactly what they're in for.

I have never claimed to be a 100% supporter of any party and have voted both Conservative and Liberal in the past. I always vote and usually with my instincts and my instincts are telling me that Stephen Harper and the Conservative party are still the best option.

I like some of the candidates from the other parties but to be honest I don't trust any of the other party leaders. Iggy seems like one shady SOB who needs to have his eyebrows tweezed. He was not the answer to the parties leadership problems and until they fix that, they'll continue to flounder.

Layton has always come across to me as someone longing for the spotlight and would be willing to flip flop any which way as long as it benefits him.

Duceppe and the Bloc are laughed at by the rest of Canada for believing they actually live in a country within Canada. They're like the little ones sitting at the kids table at Christmas.

My prediction is come May 2nd, millions of dollars will have been spent, hundreds of hours of news time on TV will have been wasted and we'll end up right back in the same spot we were before this election was needlessly forced upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment