Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazy Swim


Lazy Swim
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
I took advantage of what was by far the most perfect day so far this Spring and got out to enjoy it after doing some yard work in the morning.

I struck out for Presqu'ile Provincial Park where there were quite a few people who had the same idea.

I eventually found my way to the "Calf Pasture" area and found a pair of swans feeding quietly in the waters of this sheltered area.

I spent about an hour there by myself photographing and watching these two amazing birds as they went about their business eating whatever they could find under the water.

Eventually about four more people showed up and this obviously was too many for the swans as they drifted further out towards the Brighton Bay away from us.

It was an enjoyable hour I spent in the company of these large birds who I'm sure will be having cygnets before too long. I'll be sure to try and get back there sometime soon to see what nature has produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment