Monday, May 27, 2013

COSSA Meet


2013 COSSA Track & Field
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
This isn't going to be an earth shattering update so don't be disappointed. You've been warned.

This past week I had another opportunity to attend a track meet. This time it was COSSA for the high school athletes. COSSA, if I remember correctly, stands for Central Ontario Secondary School Athletics. It's the second meet of four competitions ending with OFSAA or the Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations. That meet crowns the provincial champs. I'm sure you're better for knowing all of that.

For me, all it meant was another opportunity to grab my camera and take more action shots of the events in progress.

I came away with many shots again that I was happy with including the one shown here. Plus I had a few from the Pole Vault and hurdles that I really liked.

All I was doing was feeding my need to work on my hobby or craft. I get a little tired of the usual swan, sunset and flower photos so this is a nice change of pace.

Any way, if you're interested in checking out more of my shots from the day, drop by my Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bundy68/ to have a look at those photos and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment