Saturday, November 23, 2013

My 2013 Christmas Wish List

I know the year's don't actually go by any faster but they sure seem that way as we get older. Such is the case this year as another holiday season looms upon us. The time of year when everyone seems more friendly and some of us tend to dream a little bigger.

This Christmas I've already received the best gifts I could have hoped for. Both of my parents are still around and in pretty good health overall. My brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece are all doing well in the sunny south although it sure would be nice to see them more often.

For me personally the biggest gift I could have hoped for was actually having something taken away from me over the last year. That of course was my added weight and large frame. I'm still a big guy but being over 150 pounds lighter than I was a year ago is a gift that has given me back my life and freedom to be active. I think I'm probably smiling a lot more these days as well. Hopefully my continued weight loss efforts and gym membership will bring about an even svelter and happier version of myself a year from now.

But even though I've had all of these wonderful and personal gifts already, that isn't going to stop me from putting forth my annual and usually over the top Christmas Wish List. I'm a little early this year but if things don't change, this holiday season will be a busy one for me so I figured I'd better do this while I can. Sure the majority of the items on my list will not be found under the tree this year but it never hurts to give Santa Claus a little nudge. Perhaps an extra cookie and a shot of rum in his eggnog on Christmas Eve will help.

So without any further ado, lets have a little fun and see what I've jotted down on my list this year.


Cost: $800
(I already got this for myself)

Cost: $130
(I ended up buying the Flex instead)

Cost: $400

Cost: $250

Cost: $400

Cost: $200

Cost: $220

Cost: $500


Cost: $2050


Cost: $8000

Cost: $10-thousand


Cost: $25 million

Rendezvous with Jennifer Lawrence or Kate Upton
Cost: My soul most likely.



Cost: $40-thousand


Cost: $260-thousand


Log Cabin Home in Canada
Cost: $2 Million


Waterfront Home in Florida
Cost: $4 Million


So there you go! Not an extensive list but certainly an expensive and delusional one for sure.

But of course, as I state every year, as long as my health and the health and happiness of my family and close friends remains, that's all I can truly hope for. That and Kate Upton.

To all of you who take the time to visit my blog regularly or to those of you who just stumbled upon it, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment