Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bundy's New Blog Home

Sadly my previous host for the Bundy Blog has decided to call it quits, thus forcing all of us who used the service to seek shelter elsewhere.

So for the foreseeable future, this well be the new home for Bundy's Blog.

Please change any bookmarks you might have had to my previous site so you can be sure to read all my future musings.

Let me know what you think of the new look by adding a comment.

It is also my intent to move some of my previous postings from my old blog site to this one so don't be surprised to see items that look familiar.

Thanks

Bundy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:18 pm

    Hey Bundy,

    Isn't the internet frustrating sometimes. You find something good and then the close up shop on you.

    I'm sure everyone will follow you no matter where you go.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete