Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Extreme Christmas Wish List

Ok, I know there's still just under two month's until Christmas but I'm in the receiving mood. That's right; there are a few items I'd love to find under my tree after Santa's visit.

Sure there's no way it will happen but since the holiday season is a time for miracle's, maybe I'll win the lottery and play Santa myself.


So here's my brief but a tad expensive Extreme Christmas Wish List.


Nikon D80 Digital SLR Camera ($1600.00)


LG 60 inch HDTV Plasma TV


Bose Surround Sound System ($5000.00)


Dell Dimension XPS 700 Computer
- with a few modifications. ($4000.00)



2007 Cadillac Escalade ($72 000.00)


New Home in Florida (approx. $5 000 000)

That's about it. I'd be happy with these things and several million in spending money. Of course I know I'm more likely to get socks, underwear and maybe a shirt or two.

I suppose as long as I'm spending Christmas with my family that's all that matters. Isn't that the politically correct thing to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment