Friday, March 09, 2007

My Name's Bundy, And I'm A Man

I'm probably the last person you'd expect to be shallow and who would objectify women. OK...maybe not, but I can and do respect women for their brains and personality and the person they are inside. We can talk about those wonderful traits another day...today it's about outer beauty and some of my favourite stunning and attractive ladies who can be found on the silver screen.

There are beautiful women all over the world and in many professions from doctors to scientists to Burger King cashier's. There are just too many categories that could have been covered by my list but to keep it short and simple I've decided to post my current Top 10 Beautiful Actresses.

You may be asking yourself why I would do this. The answer is simple. I'm a 38-year-old single man who loves the ladies. Plus, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want and the guys who visit my blog will thank me for it. Sorry ladies but I just wouldn't feel right doing a list for you. So without further ado, here we go with the list.

Bundy's Top Ten Beautiful Actresses
click images to enlarge

Number 10 - Anne Hathaway
Films include: The Devil Wears Prada & Havoc

Number 9 - Naomi Watts
Films include: King Kong & 21 Grams

Number 8 - Elisha Cuthbert (Canadian)
Films include: The Girl Next Door & Old School

Number 7 - Rachel McAdams (Canadian)
Films include: Wedding Crashers & Mean Girls

Number 6 - Kate Beckinsale
Films include: Pearl Harbor & Van Helsing

Number 5 - Lacey Chabert
Films include: Mean Girls & Lost In Space

Number 4 - Emmy Rossum
Films include: Poseidon & The Day After Tomorrow
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Number 3 - Reese Witherspoon
Films include: Legally Blonde & Walk The Line

Number 2 - Jennifer Love Hewitt
Films include: The Tuxedo & Heartbreakers

Number 1 - Scarlet Johansson
Films include: The Island & The Prestige

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on all ten. Perhaps I would rearrange a few but you did fine.

    ReplyDelete