Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Website Over And Out!

Pardon me while I wipe away the tear from my eye.

It's an emotional day as my first effort and venture into becoming a part of the world wide web has come to an end.

I have officially closed my Realm Of Bundy website after many years of boring the pants off my friends and family with its less than thrilling content. It was more of a hobby then anything else and a place to share photos and interests that I enjoy.

In recent months the website became more of a annoyance then a fun project and with more time being spent on my Blog site it was only a matter of time before the Realm went out of business. My blog site can do all of what my website could and more by allowing me to be more creative by putting my thoughts out there for others to read and hopefully enjoy. At the same time I can still link to photos and other interesting things all from one location.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to visit my website over the years and I hope you'll continue checking my blog as I hope to keep it going for some time to come. The novelty hasn't worn off yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment