Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Horse Racing? Maybe Not

Having never been a real fan of horse racing you'd have a hard time convincing me to attend a racetrack.

I couldn't tell you when the Kentucky Derby is let alone who won it. Of course, if I happen to turn the TV on and there's a big race happening, I might sit and watch but only to hear Dave Johnson yell, "And down the stretch they come."

But my interest in racing has been peaked as of late and I might consider attending the races in the future if I can be guaranteed of seeing such thrilling action as you'll find in the video below. Now this is riveting stuff that left me on the edge of my seat.

I have also added the running of the 1997 Kentucky Derby for those of you who are horse racing fans. To be honest I just wanted to add a clip that contained Dave Johnson's famous line. Listen for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment