Monday, June 30, 2008

Clip of the Week - June 30/08

It's time for another clip of the week.

I've been working a lot lately and since I work nights, I rarely get to watch my favourite late night talk show "Late Show with David Letterman."

I don't think Dave is as funny as he was five years ago and in the early years of his show but he still gets me laughing from time to time.

I don't know what he's going to do once George W. Bush is out of office as he spends half his time cutting him up...but then again, don't we all.

Here's a clip from his show that I enjoyed the first time I saw it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    Good to see you back Mark. I've been wondering when you were going to send out another blog.
    So you're turning 40. Look in the mirror that morning and say to the guy looking back at you, " Ya whooo, you've mad it to 40. What an accomplishment. And you can be fucking sure, you're going to make it to the next decade. So go out there and enjoy every second of this great day of celebration. You deserve it" And don't forget to smile before you leave that mirror Mark. Because there are so many people out there who are now six feet under who didn't make it to 40 and if they could have, they'd be so grateful to be standing where you are.
    As for being single, I feel for you Mark. If you don't ever get married, keep in mind that you do have family which I know you do. But not just your immediate family like your mom and dad, Scott and Erin, Penny and Sue, Linda, Mel but also you have cousins over here who are not far away and it's always nice to see you when we all get together. Don't ever turn down the opportunity to get together with all of your family. We're very special people too, if you got to know us better. You know, you have a place to visit here in Newmarket if you're ever up this way. It would always be nice to see you. Keep that in mind as well.
    good luck with getting laid, never turn that down when the chance arises. You're single, you can get laid anytime you want - Sure hookers cost a few bucks, but it's worth it. :o)
    John

    ReplyDelete