Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On Holidays


Another Campsite
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
Just a head's up to my regular readers that I am enjoying a holiday break this week and likely won't be updating my blog much until I am done relaxing, sleeping, golfing, traveling and spending time at my parents trailer by the lake.

I hope you can get by without me for a week or so. I promise I'll be back with many more opinions that you'll either agree with or hate me for very soon.

Thanks to those of you who stop by as often as you do. It's nice to know that I'm not just doing this to release my creative juices and that some people actually enjoy reading what I have to say. Since I left the radio biz, this blog has been about the only way I have to express myself and it has been very therapeutic.

See you again soon!

Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment