Friday, April 17, 2009

Full Flaps For Landing

I don't know why but I've been lacking a lot of motivation lately to do almost anything. I feel like a big fat lazy slug and it has even transferred over to my creative side.

I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon and be back to my usual self but I'm having a tough time coming up with ideas for my blog topics.

About the only creative thing I've done lately is grab my camera and head out to take some nature photos and enjoy my photography hobby.

You can always visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/bundy68/ to see my latest photos. I hope to get out more with the nicer weather arriving finally.

Here's one shot I took of a Mute Swan landing on the water during a recent outing to Presqu'ile Provincial Park near Brighton, Ontario. You can click on the photo to see it bigger.

Full Flaps For Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment