Friday, May 08, 2009

10-thousand Visitors & Counting

I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank all of you who have taken the time over the last few years to visit my blog, read my thoughts and basically give me a reason to continue doing this.

It started out as a way to help me through a difficult time in my life, allowing me an outlet for my creativity and my thoughts after my previous method was taken from me unexpectedly.

I don't update every day but I try to keep it as fresh as possible and as topical as I can. I like to discuss a little bit of everything.

Thank you to the now 10-thousand plus visitors who have helped me reach this milestone and if I don't get tired of doing this and you don't grow bored visiting my blog, perhaps one day down the road I can celebrate the 20-thousand mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment