Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Track & Field Fun

I haven't attended the Bay of Quinte High School Track & Field Championships since I last participated in them as a student in 1987...the same year I finished school.

Earlier today I was lucky enough to have the day off work and I knew this year's event was taking place. It was a nice sunny day, so I grabbed my camera equipment and decided to head down the highway to check it out.


I had a fun day as I ran into an old friend who coaches one of the local teams. I also chatted with my high school principal who is retired and was acting as the race starter and I ran into my Senior Football coach who was also volunteering.


I was there long enough to get a nice sunburn on my shaved head and to watch several races and events. If you'd like, you can see the photos I took from the event by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment