Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My 2009 Christmas Wish List

It’s December and we’re less than a month away from 2010 and the end of another decade. We’re also quickly approaching Christmas and all of the gifts, food and festivities that go along with it.

Last year I didn’t ask for much but was very happy to see a new snow blower on Christmas morning. My back was very thankful for this gift and it was put to good use with the long, cold and snowy winter weather we had. I’m sure this winter will bring more of the same.

But traditionally the Bundy Wish List has included items of a more unrealistic nature. These are gifts that range from a slight possibility of receiving to presents that I have no chance in hell of seeing under my tree. It’s more of a “Not in Your Wildest Dreams Christmas List”. Obviously a large sum of money or unlimited wealth would be my first choice but for this list, I’ll only mention actual items that could be purchased...but not by me personally.

So, let’s have some fun shall we?

32GB iPod Touch
Cost: $299


Nikon D3x DSLR Camera
Cost: $8000
(an assortment of macro, telephoto and f/2.8 lenses would be nice as well)


Blackberry Bold 9000
Cost: $600


52” Samsung LCD 1080p 240Hz Television
Cost: $2800


27” iMac Computer
Cost: $2100


Dell XPS Computer w/ 2-24” Monitors
Cost: $4000
Season Tickets for Montreal Canadiens
Cost: Priceless


Private U2 Concert with friends
Cost: I can’t even imagine


2010 Lincoln MKX
Cost: $50 500


2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK300 (for home in Florida)
Cost: $71 000


2010 Cadillac Escalade
Cost: $ 90 000


New Home in Canada
Cost: $1 500 000


New Home in Florida
Cost: $3 000 000

I think that’s just about it. I’m sure there are other things that will come to mind but those are the big ticket items for the most part.

Obviously I’d settle for the gift of good health and happiness for me and my family for many years to come. I won’t lie though…the unlimited wealth part would be nice to have as well.


I hope all of your Christmas Wishes come true.

2 comments:

  1. Nice list Bundy, the private U2 would top my list for sure, but I think that home in Florida you could probably pick up for about $250K although it may only be half built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55 am

    I can see that even if you win a 649 lottery it may not be enough to pay for all of it. But you sure would have fun spending it. And enjoying your purchases. Go ahead and buy a lottery ticket. Maybe Santa will gie you the right numbers.

    ReplyDelete