Sunday, March 14, 2010

Now This Is Hockey!

I haven't had a lot of free time lately to devote to my blog. Work has been steady and my weekends have been spent doing other things besides sitting in front of the computer. I miss my computer.

In fact, the last two days I actually spent some time watching TV, but not just any TV. I was watching some of the Sledge Hockey action and the 2010 Paralympic Winter Games in Vancouver. What a wild sport with some amazing athletes. The strength these guys have to compete is incredible.

Of course, Canada won their first two games but for those of you who have never seen a game before and don't have a clue what it's about, have a look at the videos below.

This first video is a compilation of action during the last Winter Games in Torino, Italy where Canada won the Gold Medal.


The second video is much shorter and shows you just how intense the action can be and how much these men are determined to win...even if it means they have to fight. This was a game between Canada and the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment