Saturday, June 05, 2010

Space Shuttle Time-Lapse

Have you ever wondered how the rocket scientists prepare the Space Shuttle for launch?

Well, as the final Shuttle launch quickly approaches, I found this time-lapse video that was obviously created by someone with all-access privileges at the Kennedy Space Center.

I have always been a "space fanatic" and am always intrigued by everything involved with exploring the heavens. My visit to the KSC many years ago was like going to the holy land. I even saw two shuttles return that day on the back of the modified 747's.

Any way, enough with my geek memories. Have a look at this video and I think you'll be quite impressed.

NOTE: There is no sound to the video until near the very end. Also, you can view the video full screen by clicking on the square with the four arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment