Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stewie Griffin Sings

I am a huge fan of the television show Family Guy. There will never be anything as good as The Simpsons but this show comes a very close second.

Tonight I was watching the episode entitled "Ocean's Three and a Half" where Bonnie finally gives birth after seven years and Joe has to borrow $20-thousand dollars from a bookie to pay for Bonnie's medical bills.

One of the best Stewie bits takes place in this episode as he falls in love with the new baby, Suzie Swanson, and decides to make a music video for her while singing the Bryan Adams song, "Everything I Do I Do It For You."

What I love about the video is that it uses almost every artsy video cliche that we've seen over the years including the block man used by Dire Straits to the room full of candles that Sting uses in a video by The Police.

Any way, this is probably more for my own amusement but if you're interested, have a look. You might get some enjoyment out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment