Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Corn Field Sunset


Corn Field Sunset
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
Once again I've been just too darn busy to write anything serious lately despite plenty of interesting subjects.

Jack Layton's passing, Hurricane Irene or the recent storm right here in Ontario that spawned tornadoes and lit up the sky better than any Canada Day fireworks display.

But as always I usually have my camera with me when I'm out and about and on this particular night I was driving home from the trailer and watching the sky. The place where I thought I'd be able to get some nice sunset photos didn't really provide anything special.

However, as I was driving past this corn field the clouds in the distance were an amazing orange colour and I thought the tall corn in the foreground might make for an interesting silhouette against the sky. I thought the final result was worth sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment