Friday, April 27, 2012

Talk To Me Goose!


Talk To Me Goose!
Originally uploaded by *Bundy*
I thought I'd share another of my recent photos.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to photograph a Canada Goose because they're so plentiful but I couldn't resist. Plus I'd been walking for a while and hadn't taken any photos and felt I'd better snap a shot of something.

I was out for a stroll at Presqu'ile Provincial Park near Brighton, Ontario. It was a cool overcast day with a bit of rain off and on but not bad enough to send me running for cover.

My plan was to go for a walk and take the camera just in case. I really just wanted to go out to see what work had been done at the park since my last visit. Come to find out they've built two new washrooms in the camping area and built up the causeway that lead you out to the High Bluff campground. I sure hope they don't leave it a dirt and gravel mess for the summer. That would not only be a dusty but might make rollerblading, biking and stroller pushing a bit of a pain.

Any way, I snapped this shot of the goose with my Nikon D7000 and 70-300 VR lens. I liked the colour version with the bright green grass but I think it works even better as a black and white. I'm going through a bit of a black & white period again. It happens from time to time. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment