Monday, September 24, 2007

Clip of the Week - September 24, 2007

When I saw this weeks video clip, my mouth just dropped open. I couldn't believe my eyes.

This weeks clip takes us to yet another Airshow, only this time it doesn't feature a tragic mid-air collision. Instead, this clip shows an Airbus A310 doing a low speed pass and a high speed pass over the airfield.

It doesn't sound all that impressive but watch the video and look at just how low the airplane is on it's second pass. On the first pass, keep on eye on the left wing tip and how low it comes to the ground.

I realize the pilot is a professional but with a plane this big and and all the things that could go wrong, it just seems a little reckless to me. But it makes for an interesting video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment