Sunday, September 02, 2007

Labour Day Weekend


Feeding His Face
Originally uploaded by Bundy68
Here it is, another Labour Day Weekend.

Jerry Lewis is getting extra sleep so he'll be ready to go for another Muscular Dystrophy Telethon beginning on Sunday night. How many millions will he raise this year I wonder.

Students who haven't already gone back to class will be doing their last minute shopping for new school clothes and supplies. Of course the supplies they buy today are a little different from when I went to school. I never had to buy a laptop computer or iPod to get by. For me it was a couple of pens and maybe a Sony Walkman cassette player.

And of course another sure sign of Fall is evident to the campers getting in their final fill of "roughing it" prior to the inevitable first snowfall. That sign would be critters like the chipmunk above gathering nuts and other goodies to stock up their food supply for the long winter ahead.

Of course I do the same thing but I start storing my food internally all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment