Monday, April 14, 2008

Clip of the Week - April 14/08

If you're like me, from time to time you enjoy seeing others mess up. If it wasn't for stuff like this, blooper television shows wouldn't exist.

I have some empathy for those poor souls. I had a similar slip of the tongue back in my radio days. I was talking on-air one morning about something that happened in a baseball game and I meant to say, "The batter missed the coaches bunt sign." Unfortunately what came out of my mouth was, "The batter missed the boaches *unt sign." As if that isn't bad enough, in my effort to quickly correct myself, I said it again! Needless to say, everywhere I went for the next couple of weeks, I had people bugging me about it.

This weeks clip is something similar as a female newscaster has a little slip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment