Monday, July 28, 2008

Clip of the Week - July 28/08

Time for another clip of the week.

There wasn't a whole lot to pick from this week. I guess it was a boring week.

I did manage to come across a quick clip showing a minor league baseball game brawl last week. This drives me crazy every time I see stuff like this.

People are always talking about fighting in hockey and how bad it is but when was the last time you saw a bench clearing brawl. They rarely happen in a hockey game at any level.

However, it doesn't matter at what level of play in baseball, a fight involves the benches clearing every time. Well, maybe this incident will finally bring about some changes...but I doubt it.

Having said that, I still enjoy seeing the odd hockey brawl from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment