Monday, July 07, 2008

Clip of the Week - July 7/08

With the 2008 Summer Olympics quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to show you one of my favourite summer Olympic moments.

This goes back to 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia and of course with the games being held in the United States, there was a big hope on the part of the Americans that they would win not only the 100 Metre Mens final but the 4X100 Metre Mens final.

Of course now we know they didn't win either and in fact it was the Canadians who won. Donovan Bailey won the 100 final in World Record time and then along with his team-mates they cruised to the Gold medal in the 4X100 final as well.

Here now is video of that Men's 4X100 Metre final.

(I apologize for the music in this clip...it's all I could find and I guess the person who did it thought it made it better. Of course, I don't agree.)

No comments:

Post a Comment