Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Ho Hum

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get into the holiday spirit this year.

Why I'm not feeling jolly is a mystery to me. Perhaps it's just the fact that it doesn't feel like Christmas yet. It's plenty cold enough and we've already had snow but I can't come to grips with the fact that it's mid-December already.

I've finished half of my Christmas shopping and still have a few more gifts to buy. Actually, I'll have to come up with some ideas before I make any more purchases before the 25th.

Of course having to take my car into the shop to replace my second windshield in less than a year has me feeling somewhat humbugish.

I think what I need is some holiday punch and some musical holiday tunes to put me in the mood.

So, here are a couple of my favourite Christmas tunes to jump start my cheer and for you to enjoy as well.

Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen


The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment