Sunday, December 14, 2008

Memorable Body Checks

It's hockey season and I'm sick of hearing about Steve Avery and his brain-dead antics.

Instead, lets sit back and enjoy some of my favourite NHL Body Checks of all time. No insightful commentary or analysis from me. I'll let my choices or rather the actions on the ice speak for themselves.

Enjoy!

April 2008 - Corey Sarich nails Patrick Marleau


Dion Phaneuf launches Denis Hamel


Scott Stevens concusses Eric Lindros


2006 NHL Playoffs
Brian Campbell destroys R.J. Umberger

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:39 am

    #s 1,2 & 4 OK - #3 too much elbow & not enough body and Lindros had his head down. Why no Bob Nystrom hits in here?? Aussie rules here allows this stuff (no pads) but not if the bloke's got his head down over the footy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly the clips from anything other than the recent past are hard to find on-line Tom or Nystrom might have made it...along with a few other blasts from the past.

    ReplyDelete