Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ah Man...Summer's Over Already?

Summer came to an end yesterday afternoon and once I finished crying, I had a chance to look back at the summer. Despite some issues that made it difficult at times...and still do, it wasn't too bad.

Sure there was lots of rain, not much heat, tornadoes, flooding, cool nights, loads of mosquitoes and black flies, election fears, Michael Jackson's two month funeral saga, more soldiers killed in Afghanistan, destructive forest fires, horrible golf scores and the Blue Jays sucked...among other things but at least we didn't have to scrape the ice off the windshield of our cars.

For me it was a fairly productive summer with my camera as I continued to enjoy my photography hobby. I tried to make the most of it because I know once the cold weather arrives, I likely won't feel the urge to throw on my parka, toque, gloves and boots just to snap a few frames. Oh, I'm sure I'll take a few photos but my numbers will go way down for sure.

Here's a little video I threw together to show you some of my favourite shots from the summer of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment