Monday, October 25, 2010

Time For A Change

After many many years of the same look and no major changes to my blog, I finally felt is was time for a bit of a refresh.

I hope my regular readers enjoy the new look and changes I've made. The blog itself is more or less the same but the new and improved look and few coats of new paint go a long way towards keeping things fresh. Or at least that's my story.

You might notice that some of my past postings don't look exactly right as they didn't adapt well to the new surroundings but a change was necessary for my own sanity.

So I hope you like the new look and continue to stop by when you can.

Thanks,

Bundy

1 comment:

  1. Bill S.10:23 am

    Hi, Mark
    Your new blog looks great. It has a more professional touch and easier on the eyes.
    Always enjoy your "rantings" :D Well, most of them anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete