Monday, July 25, 2011

Top Big Brother Babes

Watching television in the summer time was anything but interesting for many years. Your options were reruns, sports (which is OK but no hockey) and maybe some old movies. At least, those were the only things that interested me.

But back in 2000 the summer television viewing became a bit more interesting, provided you enjoyed watching Reality TV. Some will argue whether there is such a thing as reality TV as many skeptics feel most of these shows are ultimately scripted or at the very least influenced by the producers of the programs. Personally I could care less. I watch shows like this to be entertained so it makes no difference how they're produced.

In the year 2000, North America was introduced to Big Brother. The show is based on a group of strangers, known as HouseGuests, living together twenty-four hours a day in the "Big Brother" house, isolated from the outside world but under constant surveillance with no privacy for three months.

Like Survivor, another of my favourite reality shows, one major point of interest for the viewers is the inclusion of some attractive participants. Over the years there have been some very pretty ladies to enter the Big Brother house.

I give you now my own personal Top 15 Babes of Big Brother from Season one all the way to Season 13. You may not agree with the order or you may feel someone is missing that deserves to be on the list. Keep in mind, this is MY list and reflects my own views. Here we go!

Top 15 Babes of Big Brother (U.S.)

Number 15
Jean Jordan - Season 1

Number 14
Natalie Cunial - Season 9

Number 13
Amy Crews Ouellette - Season 3

Number 12
Lisa Donahue - Season 3

Number 11
Laura Crosby - Season 11

Number 10
April Dowling - Season 10

Number 9
Danielle Donato - Season 8

Number 8
Janelle Pierzina - Season 6

Number 7
Jen Diturno - Season 9

Number 6
Porsche Briggs - Season 13

Number 5
Jessica Hughbanks - Season 8

Number 4
Michelle Maradie - Season 4

Number 3
Jordan Lloyd - Season 11

Number 2
Britney Haynes - Season 12

Number 1
Cassi Colvin - Season 13

There you go! My choices for Top Babes of Big Brother up to and including Season 13. I know there are a lot of other lovely ladies who could have made your list but you can always leave a comment and share your opinions.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 pm

    Lisa is #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe on your list Lisa is #2 but not on mine. She was a pretty one but Britney rocks the bikini well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27 am

    Gross! Most have fake boobs, fake hair, loads of make up. Jordan isn't outstanding in the beauty dept, but at least she is real. I'd be afraid to wake up beside most of them frankly. If I had to pick from this group, I suppose it would be Laura,as she at least seems to have natural beauty ...at least from the photo. Guys, my mother taught me to look beyond the fake hair, contacts, boobs, tans, make-up, etc...and that was the best advice I've ever gotten. I married a "true" beauty, who looks as good in the morning light without all the fakery, as when she does get dolled up. With most of these you can expect fugly offspring.... Genes don't change with surgeries and fakery. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4:44 pm

      What is wrong with fake boobs, they still work, the list should be Janelle, Jordan, jessica, Rachel, end of list!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your opinion Anonymous. I think what's "Gross" as you say is assuming your choices would be better. I suppose in your mind they would be because they're the one's you prefer. These, as I clearly stated, are my choices and I never said my choices were the gospel and everyone should agree with them. It's just my opinion. Clearly, you disagree and that's fine. Perhaps you should make a list of your choices so we can compare.

    ReplyDelete