Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 Viral Videos

I'm sure many of you may have seen these videos already but I just had to share them in case you didn't. There have been a lot of videos that went viral this year and these are just a few of my favourites. I hope you enjoy them.

This first video is so typical and could easily happen to my parents or any senior citizens for that matter. Here this sweet couple sits in front of a computer trying to figure out how to take a picture with the webcam all the while they're actually capturing the whole moment on video. Take a look.




Going back to the 2011 Super Bowl, this was one of the few ads that gave me a good chuckle. And being a Star Wars fan probably didn't hurt either. Here we see a kid trying to use "The Force" to move or start things around the house. He's shocked when it finally works.




And finally, how could you not get a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart when two elderly former CFL football players (Angelo Mosca & Joe Kapp) got together at an event during Grey Cup week in Vancouver. Apparently these two never forgot how much they hated each other back when they played. Well, they settled it this time.




So there you have it. Just a few of the thousands of videos that went viral this past year. Hope you enjoyed them. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment