Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Subway Romance

I'm a healthy (for the most part) early 40's male who still has sexual urges and desires but I can't imagine ever being this drunk or this horny. 

I've had some major drunken moments in my past that have seen me pass out and fall down in some rather odd and at times precarious spots. I should add, these awkward and sometimes embarrassing moments took place during my late teens and early twenties. It's not only that I've matured but to be honest, I just got sick and tired of feeling, well, sick and tired the day after my drunken episodes.

What got me on to this subject was what I heard about recently and perhaps you saw the story as well. A couple was charged with engaging in a lewd act on a Toronto subway after another passenger complained he saw them having sex. The two were seen by other passengers, one of whom captured a video of the episode and posted it on a website that includes "uncut" material.

It was about 2:30am on a Sunday morning when the two were spotted on a train and one passenger went so far as to push the yellow emergency stop strip. You'd think this might have caused the two stinking-drunk lovebirds to end their subterranean session of bumping uglys, but it didn't. They exited the train and dropped down on the station platform where they continued to polish the floor tiles.

It took about 14 minutes for the cops to arrive, which was plenty of time for them to complete the task. I don't think I would have been able to finish that quickly with all of those eyes starring at me. Too much pressure to perform. So I have to give the young man a little credit for that I suppose. Not to mention, if they were as intoxicated as reported, I'm surprised he was able to get the job done at all.

Of course Toronto Transit was quick to frown upon this type of action with it being such a public place. I will say one thing, the TTC has always encouraged people to "Ride the Rocket". Perhaps this couple took it a bit too literally. I guess charges weren't the only thing laid that night.

OK, I better stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment