Friday, December 30, 2011

Funniest Video of 2011

I've watched my fair share of videos over the year but this one is by far the funniest one I've come across. I honestly laughed so hard watching this I was in tears.

Now you should know that I'm a huge hockey fan and unlike a lot of other people (mostly tree-huggers) I am a fan of Don Cherry. I agree with 95% of what he has to say regarding the game and his support of the Canadian military is second to none. The troops love Don! He's a colourful, outspoken hockey commentator on CBC's Hockey Night in Canada and a former NHL Coach of the Year. He also has a style of his own.

Having said that, I'm sure even Don would get a big charge out of this video which is very well done. I have to admit, when I watched this edition of Coaches Corner recently, I also thought Don was trying to play us a tune.

An ad will pop up on the video, just click on the "X" to get rid of it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment