Monday, December 19, 2011

Bring On Those Gifts!

With the big day only a few sleeps away I wanted to take a quick moment to wish all of my regular blog visitors, family, friends and anyone else who just happens to stumble across my little corner of the internet all the best for a safe and festive holiday season.

I love receiving gifts as much as the next guy but as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate family more and spending time with the people I love is now the most important thing. I won't get to spend this special time of year with all of my family as some are just too far away to make it home or have other plans but hopefully we'll be together again soon.

Life is too short to take family for granted and if you don't enjoy the time you have with them now, you might regret it later in life.

So to everyone and especially my family and close friends I hope you have the Merriest of Christmas' and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Now...someone pass me a holiday beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment