Monday, November 19, 2007

Clip of the Week - November 19/07

I love watching old TV shows that I enjoyed as a kid. Of course for me, being a kid was in the 70's and 80's so there were plenty of great shows to choose from back then.

I'll admit it, I watched The A-Team, The Brady Bunch, The Jefferson's, Good Times, Charlie's Angels, Happy Days, Mork & Mindy, Duke's of Hazzard and of course The Six Million Dollar Man. I still remember pretending to be bionic while playing with my friends.

And nothing was more enjoyable than the old Game Shows that don't seem to be around anymore...at least not on cable.

I loved watching:
The Newlywed Game
Match Game (host Gene Rayburn)
Family Fued (host Richard Dawson)
Beat The Clock
Definition (host Jim Perry)
Front Page Challenge (host Fred Davis)
Hollywood Squares (original)
Tattletales
The Dating Game
Let's Make A Deal (host Monty Hall)

Below are a couple of clips I found of some bloopers from Match Game and Family Feud. I hope you get a laugh from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment