Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Favourite Christmas Commercials

In honour of my 100th blog posting I thought I'd do something a little special.

As we approach the holiday season, the Christmas commercials on Television are already in full swing. If you're like me, you enjoy the creativity of some of the new commercials, but there's just something special about some of the older advertisements from Christmas' past.

Here now for you to enjoy are some of my all-time favourite Christmas commercials.

Coca Cola - The Holiday's Are Coming



Hershey's Kisses


M&M's Meet Santa


Norelco Santa


Polaroid Cameras


Bud Light - Horse


McDonald's - 1975


UPS


Coca Cola...Again


Coca Cola - Buy The World A Coke


Coca-Cola Bears


And perhaps my favourite Christmas commercial of all-time...not really:

Victoria's Secret


I hope you enjoyed some of my favourites. If you can think of any others, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll see if I can dig it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment