Monday, November 26, 2007

Clip of the Week - November 26/07

Hello once again my loyal readers and visitors. And to those of you who just drop by every now and then or are visiting for the first time...greetings to you as well. This is a clothing optional blog don't forget.

I have been extremely busy with work lately so I just haven't had any free time to put my creative writing skills to the test as I would normally like. But I don't like to go too long without some form of update so here's another video clip I hope you will enjoy.

The following took place near the end of October but I just came across it and enjoyed it so much I had to share it. If you enjoy watching sports then you'll appreciate this play.

It was a U.S. College Division III football game between the Trinity Tigers and the Millsaps Majors. Trinity was trailing by two points with two seconds left on the clock and needed to go 60 yards for a touchdown if they hoped to win the game.

Trinity won the game and here's how they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment