Friday, March 20, 2009

Sexiest Canadian Actresses

NOTE: Thanks for visiting my Blog and searching for Beautiful Actresses. But please take a moment to look at some of my other postings as well. I like women as much as you do but there's a lot more to me and my blog then just lovely ladies. Thanks.


Call me a pig. Tell me I'm sexist. I don't care. All I know is that I'm a heterosexual man and since there's no Heterosexual Pride Parade in Toronto each year for me to attend to shout out my love for the opposite sex, this will have to do.

In March of 2007 I made a list of Bundy's Top Ten Beautiful Actresses. I must say, even now, I'd have a hard time moving any of those ladies from that list. There are some classic beauties there for sure.

But now it's 2009 and I thought it might be fun to give kudos to the Top Beautiful Canadian Actresses. After all, there are no women more intelligent and better looking in the world then Canadian women.

The only problem I ran into was the fact I couldn't narrow it down to just a Top 10 so I went against all of the rules and upped it to a Top 15.

I remind you that there is nothing scientific about this and these are my own personal choices. You can either agree or disagree and if you think I've left someone obvious off the list then by all means, leave a comment and let me know.

So without any further ado, here we go.


Bundy's Top 15 Beautiful Canadian Actresses

Click on images to enlarge

Number 15 - Anna Paquin

Films include: The Piano, X-Men & Almost Famous


Number 14 - Evangeline Lily

Television Shows: LOST & Smallville


Number 13 - Mia Kirshner

Television Shows: The L Word & 24


Number 12 - Jessalyn Gilsig

Television Shows: Boston Public & Heroes


Number 11 - Ellen Page

Films include: Juno & Hard Candy


Number 10 - Erica Durance

Television Shows: Stargate SG-1 & Smallville


Number 9 - Tricia Helfer

Television Shows: Battlestar Galactica


Number 8 - Estella Warren

Films include: Planet of the Apes


Number 7 - Laura Vandervoort

Television Shows: Smallville


Number 6 - Rachel Blanchard

Films include: Without a Paddle & Road Trip


Number 5 - Malin Akerman

(Born in Sweden & moved to Canada at age 2)

Films include: Watchmen & The Heartbreak Kid


Number 4 - Elisha Cuthbert

Films include: The Girl Next Door & Old School


Number 3 - Kristin Kreuk

Television Shows: Smallville


Number 2 - Rachel McAdams

Films include: The Notebook & Mean Girls


Number 1 - Emmanuelle Chriqui

Television Shows: Entourage

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 pm

    Wow, where is Chelsea Hobbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea is very pretty and very Canadian...but sadly didn't crack my personal list this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:44 pm

    I too love beautiful and intelligent Canadian
    women. I was a little disappointed that my
    personal favorite, Ashley Leggat, did not make
    your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:30 pm

    I only have two words for you sir: Ashley Leggat

    100% Made In Canada, Using Only The Finest
    Natural Ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no doubt that Ashley Leggat is a beautiful young woman but she didn't make my list in 2009. Perhaps she'll make my next one. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estella Warren is from my home town of Peterborough. When I lived in Vancouver I came home for Christmas and saw her on the bus from Toronto. She must have been about 17 at the time. Yum. And Vancouver is not exactly hard up for good looking women.

    ReplyDelete