Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Damn Birthday!

Geez...didn't I just agonize over turning 40? Have 365 days gone by that fast?

It's true...the older you get the faster time seems to pass. By this time next year I'll be 70.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hold my chin up (to hide the sagging skin) and grin (to eliminate the wrinkles) and put on a brave face. I wonder if I can put on a new body while I'm at it?

I figure rather than posting a photo of my decrepit form I'd be better off posting a photo of my much older yet good looking parents. Maybe I can deflect the attention on to them.

Happy stinkin' Birthday to me.

If anyone wants to cheer me up, feel free to send me a pair of 20 year old sexy sorority girls. One blonde and one brunette if you can swing it. Brains are optional.

Portrait of Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment