Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Come On...Post Something Bundy!

I genuinely feel regret and am upset with myself for not updating my blog as much as I normally would. I appreciate those of you who make it a point to drop by and read my thoughts from time to time.

The truth is I have lots to say, and not enough time to say it. I've been very busy with work lately and that has forced me to curtail some of my more enjoyable activities, including my blog.

I had hoped to write a good update tonight but instead I got all wrapped up in CNN and their coverage of the Earthquake in Haiti. Just terrible news from that region.

Hopefully you won't give up on me and for those on my mailing list, I will send you a update notice once I actually write something worth reading.

Until then, be safe and thanks for your continued support. For now, it's back to watching Anderson Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment