Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kimmel Crushes Leno

Lately I've been working early in the morning so I don't have a chance to stay up late to watch the talk shows and lately, everyone is talking about the controversy surrounding Jay Leno moving back to the 11:35pm slot and bumping The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien to 12:05am. This of course has upset Conan to the point where he most likely will leave the show if it's contractually possible.

Any way, Jay sees no problem with it of course and even enjoys poking fun at it. I don't think however that he realized how much of a severe thrashing he was going to take at the hands of ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel when Jay had him on his show. I almost felt sorry for Jay...almost.

Personally I think Jay should just pack it in or switch networks if he really wants that time slot. He'd fit in well with the other slimeballs at FOX.

Any way, if you missed Jimmy crushing Jay on his own show, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment